Kerala is a perfect destination for adventure, culture and relaxation. With its laid-back beach scene, swaying elephant rides and gentle houseboat cruises along tropical backwaters . The state of Kerala stretches along the Malabar coast in southern India.
Enjoy at Kerala Tour (16 Jun - 30 Sep)2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Kumarakom and 1N Kochi
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Airport Transfer
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as applicable to the itinerary
- One Candle light dinner
- One honeymoon cake
- One time flower decoration
Leisure Inn - Le Celestium (3 star)
Near Tea County, colony road - 685 612, Munnar
Thekkady Junction, Kumily.P.O, Idukki - 685 509, Thekkady
Lake Palace Family Resort
Pallichira, Kumarakom P.O, Kottayam - 686563, Kumarakom
Diwans Court Hotel (3 star)
Divans Road, Pallimukku, Near Laxmi Hospital, Near Medical Trust Hospital, Ernakulam - 682016, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.