The Himalayan kingdom of Ladakh is one of the most remote regions of India, and lies embedded in the mountain world of the Karakoram in the north-west, the Himalayas in the south-west, and the Trans-Himalayas at its core. The Indus, rising in the interior of the Tibet, flows through the centre of Ladakh, going further on to the western part of Pakistan. Ladakh is a high-altitude desert and temperatures, which can reach as low as -45 C in winter, are the most extreme here
Enjoy Holiday in Leh - Ladakh with 3 Nights / 4 Days St...3N Leh
Car DetailsRoad transport from Leh - AC Innova
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Namgyal Palace Hotel
Old Fort Road, Leh - Ladakh, J&K - 194 101, India, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.