|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Welcome on arrival
- Govt Service Tax 3.09%.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
“Athithi Devo Bhava” is a saying in Sanskrit the ancient Indian language, which means “guests are equivalent to gods.” The hostess Mrs. Seetha Rajagopal has really imbibed this saying and have opened her house to travelers from far and wide, extending them a hearty and warm welcome. “Ente veedu” the Malayalam for “my house” is situated in an exotic locale in Wayanad one of the hill stations in Kerala. World renowned for its coffee and tea plantations and spices, Wayanad has become one of the favourite hubs for tourists. Surrounded by coffee and pepper plantations and paddy fields, “Ente Veedu” really transcends you to an ethereal world. An ecstatic and holistic experience from the rush and shrieks of routine. Located in a 80 year old estate, “my own home” Ente Veedu combines the legacy of Wayanad farming culture. It was Mrs. Seetha’s dream to be in the mainstay of tourism and related activities. Well supported by her husband Mr.Raju and son Mr.Rahul AV, her dream was realized in the year 2005, when they set up “Ente Veedu” for tourists who are really interested in exploring nature. Ente Veedu gives you a first hand experience of Malabar cuisine and hospitality.
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Conference Facility
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
- Children's Club
- Coffee Shop
- Tennis Courts
- Airport Transfer
- Room Service
- Baby Sitting
- Concierge Services
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.