|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Eriyadu Island Resort
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- Return airport transfers by speed boat
- All present applicable taxes
The bounty of an exorbitant coral reef, an adobe laying a top a tropical island & gold tinted stretch of your private beach while the day slumbers into the dusk. In the heart of the Indian Ocean, on the end of Malé Atoll, lies the island resort, Eriyadu. Unlike a foretold folklore or a fantasy-scape, Eriyadu exists, with its earthy-woody edifice, salty sea breezes & long night bonfires, its all real & its all here. On arrival you’ll be whisked away to the cozy island famous for the most extraordinary dive spots in the world. Forget everything & feel nothing. Experience absolute isolation & the feeling of immortality. The sun has swept away the tides across a gulf, that are these beaches, the tranquil nature & peace you’ve created upon yourself. Feel a breeze from a distant time, hear the gentle laughter & move into a subtle groove that fills this immaculate piece of nature, continuously & harmoniously. Lie down across the white sand sun soaked beach
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
- Children can enjoy at Kids Club
Facilities at hotel
- Conference Facility
- Airport Transfer
- Baby Sitting
- Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- Children's Club
- Tennis Courts
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee Shop
- Pets Allowed
- Concierge Services
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.