Malaysia is a beautiful and diverse country with many highlights. The many different regions, each with their own characteristic features, make this country the perfect destination for tourists. The country has developed itself enormously in the past 50 years and this is clearly noticeable when visiting it. Especially in Malaysia's capital, Kuala Lumpur, you will see many modern buildings, a modern light rail transit system, many luxurious shopping malls and countless expensive cars on the roads
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kuala Lumpur||3 night(s)||
Grand Seasons Hotel
- Airport transfers Included
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Taxes included
- Daily breakfast except on the day of arrival
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Kuala Lumpur
Day 2: Kuala Lumpur Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Day 3: Excursion To Genting Highland
Things to see and do
Batu Caves is located in the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur, approximately seven miles north. It is a sacred site for devotees of the Hindu faith in Malaysia, and also a popular ...
Genting Highlands means fun for all the family, with its casinos, bowling alley, landscaped lake, minitrain and bumper cars.This is one of Kuala Lumpur's prime recreational ...
Day 4: Departure
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Seasons Crest Room
Grand Seasons Hotel (4 star)
Jalan Pahang, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 53000, Kuala Lumpur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.