The Guwahati City is a major center for cultural activities and sporting events, as well as a center for administrative and political activities of Assam, and important regional hub for transportation. Shillong was the capital of Assam, but after the state was split as Assam and Meghalaya meaning 'The abode of the clouds', it became the first capital of the newly formed State of Meghalaya . Located in undulating pine covered hills, the city has a milder climate than tropical India.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Majestic Hotel
Hotel Silk Route
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All Taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Guwahati To Shillong
Day 2: Excursion To Cherapunjee And Back To Shillong
Things to see and do
Shillong Peak is the highest point in state of Meghalaya (1965 meters above sea level). There is a view-point where you can get breathtaking view of Shillong city. The city ...
Elephant Falls. It is in Upper Shillong area which also houses the Eastern Air Command of Indian Airforce. The scenic fall is not continuous and more of collection of smaller ...
Nohkalikai Falls is the tallest plunge waterfall in India. Its height is 1115 feet (340 metres). The waterfall is located near Cherrapunji, one of the wettest places on Earth...
Day 3: Shillong To Guwahati
Things to see and do
The Cathedral of Mary Help of Christians is the cathedral of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Shillong which covers the Khasi andJaintia hills of Meghalaya.The first church...
A beautiful manmade lake named after Sir William Ward, the then, Chief Commissioner of Assam. A beautiful little lake with short garden walks and boating facilities - this is ...
Lady Hydari Park is one of the most famous places to visit in Shillong. With sprawling a green lawn, well-manicured garden and varieties of flora dotting the park, you will ...
Travel from Shillong to Guwahati
Day 4: Departure From Guwahati
The Majestic Hotel (3 star)
ME-BA- AI Plaza, Polo Market Shillong 793001, India, Shillong
Hotel Silk Route (3 star)
S.S Road, Lakhtokia, Fancy Bazar Guwahati- 781001, Assam (India), Guwahati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.