Capital of Meghalaya and home to the Khasis, Shillong is also known as the “Scotland of the East”. Shillong still retains influences of the British in its architecture, lifestyle and language. Shillong is the place where the British moved to after they found Cherapunji too wet. The rolling hills around the town reminded the European settlers of Scotland.
Escape to Scotland of the East With Shillong Peak2N Shillong and 1N Guwahati
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All applicable transfers as per the itinerary
JK International Hotel
Jail Road, Police Bazar, Opp. Vishal Mega Mart - 793001, Shillong
Hotel Monsoon Palace
Near RBI, Gopinath Bordoloi Road, Pan Bazaar - 781001, Guwahati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.