Srinagar is the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir. It is situated in the Kashmir Valley and lies on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus. The city is famous for its gardens, lakes and houseboats. It is also known for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts and dry fruits.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Silver Star
|Srinagar Houseboat||2 night(s)||
- Assistance at airport
- One Non AC Tavera or Qualis
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Transport for point to point transfers and sightseeing
- All applicable taxes, road and toll taxes and Parking charges.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrival In Pahalgam
- Arrival in Srinagar and transfer to Pahalgam- valley of shepherds. Enroute visit world
- famous Saffron fields of Pampore, Pandav temple or vishnu temple ruins at
- Avantipora. Rest and get acclimatised in Pahalgam. Night stay at hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 2 : Pahalgam
- After breakfast vist to Baisaran valley or mini switzerland, Kashmir valley or Darbin,
- Shikargah preferable on horses at extra payment. Enjoy walk along river lidder and visit
- Mamal temple-ancient temple in Kashmir. In the evening transfer back to Srinagar and
- night stay in hotel.
Things to see and do
Mamleshwar is considered to be an ancient temple that probably dates back to 400 AD. It is located at just a mile away from Pahalgam town. This temple is devoted to Lord Shiva...
Travel from Pahalgam to Srinagar
Day 3 : Srinagar
- After breakfast visit Shankeracharya hill temple and have birds eye view of Srinagar city
- and Dal Lake. This requires hiking and around 200 stair steps. Visit world famous
- Mughal garden of cheshmashai (Royal Springs) on the banks of Dal Lake. Also one can
- visit Pari Mahal (Palace of Nymphs), Nehru Botanical Garden and Tulip Garden-
- Largest in Asia. After Lunch visit famous terrace like Nishat garden built by Asif khan.
- Later in the evening visit Shalimar garden built by Jehangir for his wife Noor Jehan and
- enjoy romantic shikara ride in Dal lake. Night stay in hotel in Srinagar.
Things to see and do
Dal Lake which has the length of 8 Km long and a width of 4 Km, spreads over a total of 26 Sq. Km. The fascinating Dal Lake is divided into two smaller ones the Lokut (small) ...
Mughal Gardens is one of the splendid places in this city. Moving around in the garden, you will experience the magic of the Mughal style of architecture & design which is ...
Nishat Garden is a terraced Mughal garden built on the eastern side of the Dal Lake, close to Srinagar in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, India. It is the second largest ...
Indira Gandhi Tulip Garden is situated at the foothills of Zabarwan Mountains.his garden is around 8 km from Srinagar and is known for annual Tulip Festival that continues for...
Day 4 : Sonamarg
- After breakfast transfer to Sonamarg-the meadow of gold. Enjoy horse riding upto
- Thajiwas glacier and do snow sledging (at extra cost). After lunch visit nearby baltal
- which serves as base camp for Amarnath Yatra. In the evening transfer back to
- Srinagar. Night stay at houseboat in Dal Lake Srinagar.
Travel from Srinagar to Srinagar Houseboat
Day 5 : Gulmarg
- After breakfast transfer to Gulmarg-the meadow of flowers. On the way enjoy the
- scenery of Tangmarg. Gulmarg is very famous for its Ski slopes and Golf course- which
- is highest in the world. If weather permits have a view of Nanga Parbat. Also visit Rani
- Mandir and Saint Church. Enjoy Gulmarg Gondola Cable car ride at direct payment
- having view of Kongdoor and Apharwat peaks. In the evening transfer back to
- Srinagar. Night stay in houseboat in Dal Lake Srinagar.
Things to see and do
Nanga Parbat is the ninth highest mountain in the world. It is the western anchor of the Himalayas around which the Indus river skirts before it debouches into ...
Located smack dab in the middle of the city, the temple is visible from almost every corner of this town. This Shiva temple is one of the last few remnants of the Dogra ...
Gulmarg Gondola in Gulmarg, Jammu and Kashmir is the world's second highest operating cable car since the closure in 2008 of the Merida cable car in Venezuela.
Day 6 : Transfer & Departure
Hotel Baisaran (3 star)
Chandanwari Road, Opp.Poshwan Park, Near Pahalgam Club - 192126, Pahalgam
Hotel Silver Star (4 star)
Lasjan, ByePass road -191101, Srinagar
Dal Lake, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir - 190 001, Srinagar Houseboat
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.