Kathmandu is the largest city and capital of Nepal and the namesake of the Kathmandu Valley. Once thought to be the fabled and inaccessible Shangri-La, Kathmandu is now a hub for independent travellers as well as a growing vacation spot catering to all budgets. As a result of considerable urban growth in recent decades, it is now part of one continuous urban area together with Patan to the south.
Essence of Kathmandu Package3N Kathmandu
Last Booked 6 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kathmandu - Non A/C Vehical
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Grand Hotel Kathmandu
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport / Hotel / Hotel transfer by a non A/c car escorted by Office Personnel
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary by a non A/c car
- Welcome drink upon arrival ( Non Alcoholic )
- Applicable taxes
Grand Hotel Kathmandu (4 star)
P.O. Box: 12872,Red Cross Marg Kalimati - 44614, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.