At the southern tip of India lies the oblong state of Kerala, aptly referred to as God’s Own Country for its miles of golden sandy beaches dotted with coastal villages, verdant landscapes of the Western Ghats, fragrant spice, tea and coffee plantations and its own vibrant culture.Visit a spice plantation and enjoy an afternoon cruise in Lake Periyar. Travel onward to the myriad of complex waterways that make up the backwaters of Kerala for an overnight stay on a traditional rice boat.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Travancore Heritage
Lake Lands Cruise
Las Palmas Munnar
- All transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by 01 AC Indica/similar ( for 02-03 pax ) and 01 AC Innova/similar ( for 04-06 pax )
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival Trivandrum To Kovalam
Day 02 : Kovalam
Things to see and do
Padmanabhapuram Palace is the erstwhile palatial residence of the rulers of Travancore. It is made entirely of wood. It lies an hours drive away from Kanyakumari on the border...
Day 03 : Kovalam To Alleppey ( Houseboat)
Travel from Kovalam to Alleppey
Day 04 : Alleppey ( Houseboat) To Thekkady
Travel from Alleppey to Thekkady
Day 05 : Thekkady To Munnar
Travel from Thekkady to Munnar
Day 06 : Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
A point that is just popular for its scenic backgrounds and the picture perfect quality, Photo Point is quite literally 'THE' photo point of Munnar and surrounding areas. The ...
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Shooting Point, the idea behind visiting the Shooting Point is not specifically to indulge in typical tourist activity, but more so to click and stock up all the photographs ...
Day 07 : Munnar To Cochin
Things to see and do
The huge cantilevered Chinese fishing nets that that droop towards the waters like over-sized hammocks have become a hallmark that represents Fort Kochi on the tourist map. ...
St. Francis CSI Church, in Fort Kochi, originally built in 1503, is the oldest European church in India and has great historical significance as a mute witness to the European...
The Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica in Fort Kochi is one of the eight Basilicas in India. This heritage edifice of Kerala is also one of the finest and imposing churches in ...
Travel from Munnar to Kochi
Day 08 : Departure Cochin
The Travancore Heritage (4 star)
Chowara Post, Kottukal, Thiruvananthapuram - 695501, Kovalam
Lake Lands Cruise (3 star)
Near Pallathuruthy Bridge, A/c Road, Sanathapuram P.O - 688 003, Alleppey
Michaels Inn (3 star)
Kumily Post, Thekkady, Idukki District. Kerala State, India. PIN- 685-509, Thekkady
Las Palmas Munnar (3 star)
NH 49, Devikulam Idukki Dist, Sukumar (RM) - 685613, Munnar
Sealord Hotel (3 star)
Shanmugham Road - 682 031, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.