Kerala is one of the most popular states in South India and was founded by merging the numerous Malayam speaking regions in south India on 1st November 1956. Spreading across an area of 38,863 km sq, Kerala shares its borders with Karnataka in the north, Tamil Nadu in the south and has the Lakshadweep islands to its west. Thiruvananthapuram serves as the capital of the state.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Travancore Palace Beach Resort
Lake Lands Cruise
Las Palmas Munnar
- Return Transfer From Cochin airport
- All transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by 01 AC Indica
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival Trivandrum To Kovalam
Day 02 : Kovalam
Day 03 : Kovalam To Alleppey ( Houseboat)
Travel from Kovalam to Alleppey
Day 04 : Alleppey ( Houseboat) To Thekkady
Travel from Alleppey to Thekkady
Day 05 : Thekkady To Munnar
Travel from Thekkady to Munnar
Day 06 : In Munnar
Things to see and do
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Shooting Point, the idea behind visiting the Shooting Point is not specifically to indulge in typical tourist activity, but more so to click and stock up all the photographs ...
A point that is just popular for its scenic backgrounds and the picture perfect quality, Photo Point is quite literally 'THE' photo point of Munnar and surrounding areas. The ...
Day 07: Munnar To Cochin
Things to see and do
The huge cantilevered Chinese fishing nets that that droop towards the waters like over-sized hammocks have become a hallmark that represents Fort Kochi on the tourist map. ...
St. Francis CSI Church, in Fort Kochi, originally built in 1503, is the oldest European church in India and has great historical significance as a mute witness to the European...
The Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica in Fort Kochi is one of the eight Basilicas in India. This heritage edifice of Kerala is also one of the finest and imposing churches in ...
Travel from Munnar to Kochi
Day 08 : Departure Cochin
The Travancore Palace Beach Resort (3 star)
Light House Road, Vizhinjam Post - 695521, Kovalam
Lake Lands Cruise (3 star)
Near Pallathuruthy Bridge, A/c Road, Sanathapuram P.O - 688 003, Alleppey
Thekkady Jn, Kumily.P.O, Idukki - 685 509, Kerala, Thekkady
Las Palmas Munnar (3 star)
NH 49, Devikulam Idukki Dist, Sukumar (RM) - 685613, Munnar
Sealord Hotel (3 star)
Shanmugham Road - 682 031, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.