New Zealand is one of the top holiday countries in the world with its clean green natural image, scenery, adventure, culture, friendly people and value for money. See yourself why New Zealand is often rated as one of the best tourist destinations.
Essential New Zealand1N Auckland , 2N Rotorua , 3N Queenstown , 1N Fox Glacier and 1N Christchurch
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Millennium Hotel Rotorua
Novotel Queenstown Lakeside
|Fox Glacier||1 night(s)||
Distinction Fox Glacier Te Weheka Boutique Hotel
- All sightseeing entry fees included (as mentioned in each itinerary)
- A choice of three transport options
Skycity Hotel (5 star)
Corner Victoria and Federal Streets, Auckland
Millennium Hotel Rotorua (5 star)
Corner Of Eruera And Hinemaru Streets, Rotorua
Novotel Queenstown Lakeside (4 star)
Cnr Earl St and Marine Parade, 9300, New Zealand, Queenstown
Distinction Fox Glacier Te Weheka Boutique Hotel (5 star)
15 Main Road, Fox Glacier 7886, New Zealand, Fox Glacier
Novotel Christchurch (4 star)
52 Cathedral Square, 8011, New Zealand, Christchurch
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.