Mussoorie, Popularly known as the Queen of Hills, this charming hill station, 34 kms from Dehradun is situated at an altitude of 2003 mts in the Garhwal hills. Mussoorie is one the beautiful hill stations in India and the most frequently visited. It provides excellent respite to people who want relief from the hot sultry conditions of the plains, especially since it is close enough to the capital to make just weekend trip.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All Pick-ups and drop from one destination to the second in the dedicated indica vehicle
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Dedicated and decent driver for the entire trip
- Parking charges, fuel and toll charges
- Driver allowances
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi Later Proceed To Mussourie
Day 2: Mussoorie Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Kempty Falls were developed as a tourist destination by a British officer John Mekinan, around 1835. The name Kempty is probably derived from the word 'camp-tea', as the ...
Day 3: Mussoorie To Delhi
Travel from Mussoorie to Delhi
Fly from Dehra Dun
Taxi to Chandigarh, fly
Day 4: New Delhi To Agra
Hotel Deep (3 star)
Camel's Back Road,Kulri,Near Picture Palace Taxi Stand Mussoorie - 248179 Uttaranchal, India, Mussoorie
La Vista (3 star)
938/3, Illahi Bux Road, Naiwala, Karol Bagh - 110005, Delhi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.