Dubai is essentially a desert city with superb infrastructure, liberal policies (by regional standards), that became popular for its excellent tourist amenities. Dubai makes a great short break for shopping, partying, sunbathing, fine dining, sporting events and even a few sinful pleasures. It is a city of superlatives for the fastest, biggest, tallest, largest and highest, Dubai is the destination.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Holiday Inn Bur Dubai - Embassy District
- Returned airport transfer
- Deset Safari with dinner
- Dhow Cruise with dinner
- Half day dubai city tour
- If Holiday Inn Bur hotel is not available we will provide any of these similar hotels: Rain Tree Hotel/Grand Excelesior/similar
- Entry visa and Ok to board
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Dubai
Day 2: Half Day Dubai City Tour
Day 3: Burg Khalifa With Musical Fountain
Day At Leisure
Day 5: Hotel To Airport Drop
One King Bed, Smoking
Executive, One King Bed, Smoking
One King Bed, Non-Smoking
Two Single Beds, Smoking
Two Single Beds, Non-Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Executive, One King Bed, Non-Smoking
Standard Room with 2 single beds
Executive Suite, One King Bed, Smoking
Holiday Inn Bur Dubai - Embassy District (4 star)
Al Hamriya - Khaleed Bin Waleed, 20th Street, Dubai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.