Munnar holidays help you discover the picturesque mountains, verdant valleys, exotic flora and fauna, unending expanse of tea and spice plantations coupled with soothing climate that the region is blessed with. You can enjoy the best of Kerala backwater experience, the birds and aquatic life and village life along the banks of Kerala backwaters from the Kumarakom region.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Elysium Gardens Hill Resorts
Lake View House Boat
- Room type is Executive Room
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Indica
- Airport or railway station transfer
- Service of an English speaking driver
- Toll, parking and all applicable taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cochin And Drive To Munnar
Day 2: Munnar Day Tour
Things to see and do
The Nilgiri Tahr , Nilgiritragus hylocrius , known locally as the Nilgiri Ibex or simply Ibex , is an ungulate that is endemic to the Nilgiri Hills and the southern ...
The tea museum focuses regarding factors like the evolution as well as growth of tea plantations in this region. The Tea Museum at Munnar is started by the Tata tea in the ...
A lot of different type of flowers, but it is a small place good for a quick stop. They charge RS.500 for taking SLR camers inside, which is pretty pricey.
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
Day 3: Munnar To Kumarakom Houseboat
Travel from Munnar to Kumarakom
Day 4: Departure
Elysium Gardens Hill Resorts (3 star)
Top Station Road - 685612, Munnar
Lake View House Boat
Near Govt Boat Jetty, Kumarakom, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.