Shop till you Drop in Singapore along with the must visit Sightseeing. Get to know the unique attractions which will offer unlimited entertainment and give you a lifetime experience.
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Aqueen Jalan Besar Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Night Safari tour without dinner and transfers on seat in coach basis
- Half day City tour of Singapore on seat in coach basis
- Noon till Sunset at Sentosa tour with 1 way Cable Car ride, 4D Magix, Images of Singapore, Madame Tussauds, Wings of Time and transfers on seat in coach basis
- Full day Universal Studio tour with 2 way transfers on seat in coach basis
- Wing of Color at Jurong Bird Park with transfers on seat in coach basis
- Arrival and Departure transfers between Singapore Changi Airport to Hotel on seat in coach basis
- All taxes are inclusive except High Peak Season Surcharges
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive Singapore And Night Safari Tour
Upon arrival at Singapore Changi Airport, transfer to hotel and check in (Check in time is at 14:00 hrs – early check in subject to availability and may be chargeable). In the evening around 18:00 hrs proceed on Night Safari tour. The world’s first Night Safari, set in 40 hectares of secondary jungle, will unfold the mystery and drama of the tropical jungle after dusk with stunning effects. See a myriad of nocturnal animals, from fierce predators to timid forest dwellers, in their natural habitat under subtle moon glow lighting. With priority boarding. You won’t have to wait in line to board the tram which takes you through the East and West Lop. Pass by a large reservoir and weave through selected habitats designed specifically to replicate the natural environment from the Himalayan Foothills to the Southeast Asian Rainforest and Indian Subcontinent. Let the guide take you on a walking trail to view some animals at close quarters. There will also be an opportunity to catch either the Thumbuakar performance of fire-eating skills or a 20 minutes animal extravaganza at the Creatures of the Night Show, subject to weather conditions. You can choose to add on a buffet meal of local favourites and international cuisine in a charmingly rustic setting at Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Half Day City Tour And Sunset At Sentosa
After breakfast at hotel, in the morning around 08:30 hrs proceed on half day City tour of Singapore. Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Do not miss out this picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past Chinatown. Stop by a Local Handicraft Centre and observe craftsmen at work up-close. Proceed to the National Orchid Garden, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants. Our final stop at Little India will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices. In the Afternoon around 13:30 hrs proceed on Sentosa tour. Catch a Cable Car ride from Mount Faber to the State of Fun - Sentosa! The 8 seater cabins will give you a bird’s eye view of the Singapore Skyline. Get up close and be dazzled by the wealth of marine life via an 83 meter long tunnel at the Underwater World. Then watch adorable pink dolphins frolic with their trainers from a vantage point with Reserved Seats at the Dolphin Lagoon. 4D Magix - Join Sean and his friends in an immersive 4D experience as they fly through tornado, encounter giant lizards, discover the lost city of Atlantis in a one of a kind adventure in Journey 2 - The Mysterious Island Fun, interactive and theatrical, Images of Singapore LIVE takes you on a journey to uncover the nation’s extraordinary story through a unique mix of live actors and special effects. Experience the sights, smells and sounds of yesteryear. Continue to Madame Tussauds where you will meet wax figures of celebrities and key historical personalities. Enjoy priority entry and best view seats to Wings of Time, a multi-sensory extravaganza show that tells the story of a fantastic journey through time and space. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Full Day Universal Studio
After breakfast at hotel, in the morning around 08:30 hrs proceed on full day visit to Universal Studio. Go beyond the screen and Ride The Movies at Universal Studios Singapore at Resort World Sentosa. Only here can you experience cutting-edge rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series, including Transformers The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Revenge of the Mummy™, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure Jurassic Park Rapids Adventures™, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™ duelling Coasters , and more. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4: Jurong Bird Park And Departure
After breakfast at hotel, check out from room and keep your bags at the concierge. In the morning around 08:00 hrs, proceed on Wings of Colour at Jurong Bird Park tour. Home to 8,000 birds of 600 species, Jurong Bird Park spans 20.2 hectares of lush greenery within Singapore’s model industry estate. Visit 1,000 colourful lories and have a chance to feed them at the Lory Loft – the world’s largest Lory Flight Aviary. Take a ride on the Tram to visit the African Waterfall Aviary. Enjoy the spectacular Penguin Expedition and High Flyer Show at the Pools Amphitheatre. The Bird Park’s exhibits and aviaries are specially designed to closely resemble the natural habitats of the birds. Rest of the day is free at your own leisure to explore Singapore or do shopping on your own. Later in time, return back to hotel, collect you bags and take a transfer to Airport. Tour Ends
Aqueen Jalan Besar Hotel (3 star)
230 Jalan Besar, 208906, Singapore
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.