Lying in the Bay of Bengal, Andaman Islands make for one of the most romantic destinations in the Indian subcontinent. There are several beautiful beaches and tourist attractions here. The Andaman and Nicobar Islands were shrouded in mystery for centuries because of their inaccessibility. These are the paragon of beauty and present a landscape full with scenic and picturesque extravaganza. These islands shimmer like emeralds in the Bay of Bengal.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Neil Island||1 night(s)||
Pearl Park Beach Resort
|Port Blair||1 night(s)||
- Sightseeing in private Non air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary at Neil Island
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pickup and drop as per the itinerary
- Entry permits, entry tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable
- All kind of transport and luxury Taxes
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- All other specified expenses and activities
- Parking Charges
- All applicable taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Portblair
Things to see and do
Sitapur Beach is situated at the tip of Neil Island. It is popular for its natural vegetation and limestone formations. This beach is exposed to the open sea and thus prone to...
Day 02 : Neil Island To Portblair
Travel from Neil Island to Port Blair
Day 03 : Departure From Portblair.
Pearl Park Beach Resort (3 star)
Beach No. 1, Lakshmanpur Beach-744104, Neil Island
Near Marine Dockyard; Behind Marine Hall, Marine Hill, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744104, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.