Kerala, known as the 'God's Own Country' is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Kerala is known for its beautiful beaches and extensive backwaters and is one of the major tourist attractions in India, both for Indians and foreigners. The palm lined beaches of Kerala with blue waters, supplemented by sumptuous sea food cuisine, smiling sun and humble people warmly welcomes you to give memorable holidays.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Soma Birds Lagoon
Summer Sand Hill Resort
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Indica
- All taxes, fuel, driver allowance, toll and parking charges included
- Airport or railway station transfer
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cochin And Transfer To Valparai
Day 2: Valparai Day Tour
Things to see and do
Aliyar Dam Located at Aliyar, in the Aanamalai range, in the foot hills of valparai at a distance of 24 kms from pollachi. Aliyar dam is a famous picnic spot, the park near ...
Birla falls is 2km from valparai. Situated in sholayar estate surrounded by tea fields. Watching the water fall in the mid green tea fields is a pleasant view for eyes.
The Grass hill is a very good sightseeing located at a distance of 15 kms from valparai with a hight of 2400 msl approximately. This hill is a part of Indra Gandhi Wildlife ...
Day 3: Valparai To Thattekad
Travel from Valparai to Thattekad
Day 4: Thattekad To Vagamon
Travel from Thattekad to Vagamon
Day 5: Vagamon Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Day 6: Vagamon To Alleppey
Travel from Vagamon to Alleppey
Day 7: Departure
Tourism Division of Tea Estates India Ltd, 33/265, Sirukundra Division, Valparai, Coimbatore, Valparai
Soma Birds Lagoon (3 star)
Thattekkadu P.O., Palamattam, Kothamangalam, Ernakulam, Kerala, Pin - 686691, Thattekad
Summer Sand Hill Resort (3 star)
Erattupetta Peermade Road, Idukki, Kolahalamedu - 685501, Vagamon
Finishing point, 688001, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.