Srinagar is the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir. It is situated in the Kashmir Valley and lies on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus. The city is famous for its gardens, lakes and houseboats. It is also known for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts and dry fruits.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Srinagar Houseboat||3 night(s)||
- Assistance at airport
- One Non AC Tavera or Qualis
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Transport for point to point transfers and sightseeing
- All applicable taxes, road and toll taxes and Parking charges.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : Arrival In Pahalgam
- Arrival in Srinagar and transfer to hotel in Pahalgam- valley of shepherds. Enroute visit
- world famous Saffron fields of Pampore, Pandav temple or vishnu temple ruins at
- Avantipora. Rest and get acclimatised in Pahalgam. Night stay at hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 2 : Pahalgam
- After breakfast go for sightseeing in Pahalgam. Visit to Baisaran, Kashmir valley,
- Darbin valley, Bobby house, river lidder on horses at direct payment. Evening transfer
- to Srinagar and stay at houseboat in Dal lake.
Things to see and do
Travel from Pahalgam to Srinagar Houseboat
Day 3 : Srinagar
- After breakfast visit Shankeracharya hill temple and have bird’s eye view of Srinagar city
- and Dal Lake. This requires hiking and around 200 stair steps. Visit world famous
- Mughal garden of cheshmashahi (Royal Springs) on the banks of Dal Lake. Also one
- can visit Pari Mahal (Palace of Nymphs), Nehru Botanical Garden and Tulip Garden-
- Largest in Asia. After Lunch visit famous terrace like Nishat garden built by Asif khan.
- Later in the evening visit Shalimar garden built by Jehangir for his wife Noor Jehan.
- Enjoy romantic shikara ridein Dal lake. Night stay in houseboat in Dal Lake.
Day 4 : Gulmarg
- After breakfast transfer to Gulmarg-the meadow of flowers. On the way enjoy the
- scenery of Tangmarg. Gulmarg is very famous for its Ski slopes and Golf course- which
- is highest in the world. If weather permits have a view of Nanga Parbat. Also visit Rani
- Mandir and Saint Church. Enjoy Gulmarg Gondola Cable car ride at direct payment
- having view of Kongdoor and Apharwat peaks. In the evening transfer back to
- Srinagar. Night stay in houseboat in Dal Lake.
Day 5 : Transfer & Departure
Hotel Baisaran (3 star)
Chandanwari Road, Opp.Poshwan Park, Near Pahalgam Club - 192126, Pahalgam
Dal Lake, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir - 190 001, Srinagar Houseboat
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.