Kerala is a perfect destination for adventure, culture and relaxation. Kerala beckons each and every tourist to a wonderful holiday experience. Kerala, the southernmost state of India is known for its breath-taking waterfalls and exotic beaches.
Exotic Kerala1N Kochi , 2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Alleppey and 2N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Meeting & Assistance on Arrival by our Representative
- Intercity transfer and Sightseeing by AC vehicle
- Toll, Interstate road taxes & Parking charges
- All applicable taxes
- One hour Sunset Cruise in Kochi
Hotel Castle Rock (3 star)
S.A.Road, Near South Over Bridge, Manorama Junction, Panampilly Nagar - 682016, Kochi
Misty Mountain Resort (3 star)
Second Mile Junction, Pallivasal, NH 49 - 685565, Munnar
Periyar Meadows (3 star)
Thekkady Road, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Santos King Houseboats
Pathuvana Buildings, NH Bypass, Market Jn, Aluva, Kochi - 683101, Kerala,, Alleppey
Sagara Beach Resort (3 star)
Light House Road, Kovalam Vizhinjam, Trivandrum - 695523, null
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.