Kollam is the other gem in the crown of Kerala. It is a small city located on the boundaries of the Astamudi Lake. Kollam is also a famous tourist hub in the state. It is situated at a distance of 71 km from Thiruvananthapuram. Kollam serves as the southern gateway to the backwaters of Kerala. It is also the fourth largest city in the state and is also a major commercial hub of Kerala.
Exotic Kerala Package1N Kochi , 1N Athirapalli , 1N Alleppey and 2N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Transfer From Trivandrum International airport
- All transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by 01 AC Indica
Sealord Hotel (3 star)
Shanmugham Road - 682 031, Kochi
Kannankuzhi, Athirapilly, Vettilappara -680 721, Athirapalli
Lake Lands Deluxe Cruise
Lakelands Building, Near Pallathuruthy Bridge, AC Road, Sanathapuram P.O, Pallathuruthy - 688003, Alleppey
The Travancore Palace Beach Resort (3 star)
Light House Road, Vizhinjam Post - 695521, Kovalam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.