The Republic of Mauritius is a fantastic holiday destination, famed for its unspoiled natural environment. A paradise in the Indian Ocean, this country is distinctively beautiful and bathed in year-round sunshine, offering visitors with limitless options for water and land-based activities and amazing scuba diving and bird watching.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Port Louis - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Louis||4 night(s)||
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return airport transfers
- Welcome drink upon arrival at hotel
- Meet and greet assistance at the airport. We welcome all our guests at our dedicated Airport Counter. Hand over a proper and personalized arrival kit with Mauritius MAP and excursion brochures along with time wise itinerary on arrival. Briefing on package inclusions
- Breakfast and Dinner at the hotel
- Visa assistant by our representative at the airport
- Full day North tour including Port Louis / Caudan waterfront / Shopping at Jumbo Hypermarket
- Full day South Tour including Curepipe / Grand Bassin / Chamarel with entrance fees included
- Full day Ile Aux cerfs Island Tour with speedboat transfers
- All transfers and excursions on Seat in Coach basis in AC vehicle
- Use of non-motorized water sports at the hotel.
- Service taxes included
- Honeymoon freebies : Basket of fruit upon arrival a bottle of sparkling wine and T-Shirts. Note: A wedding certificate not older than 6 months to be produced upon check-in
Villas Mon Plaisir (3 star)
Royal Road, Pointe aux Biches, Mauritius, Mauritius
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.