Dibrugarh is a major city in eastern India in line with Guwahati and Bhubaneswar and is the emerging communication and industrial hub of North East India. Dibrugarh is also one of the two main cities in the state of Assam to receive urban development aid from the Asian Development Bank and is the nerve centre of industry, communication and healthcare of the upper Assam region.
Exotic North East with Brahmaputra Cruise2N Dibrugarh , 1N Tinsukia , 2N Jorhat , 2N Kaziranga and 2N Guwahati
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Meet and reet on arrival by The Cat Holidays representative
- Exclusive AC vehicle throughout the tour as per itinerary & sightseeing. (Vehicle rules and regulations of the area / location will apply)
- One Jeep Safari in Kaziranga National Park. (Only 6 persons allowed in one jeep, from the 7th person it will be two Jeeps)
- Jorhat to Majuli Return Ferry Charges
- Majuli Local Vehicle Charges
- One Elephant Safari in Kaziranga National Park
- North East Inner Line Permit
- Parking and Toll taxes
- All Permit Fees and Hotel Taxes (as per itinerary)
- Service of a registered Guide cum Driver
Little Palace Hotel (3 star)
River Bank, A.T. Road Assam, Dibrugarh 786001, Dibrugarh
Hotel Ballerina (3 star)
A. T. Road (Near Prakash Bazar) Tinsukia, Assam - 786125, INDIA, Tinsukia
Earl Grey Hotel (4 star)
Tarajan, Bye-Pass, Kotoky Pukhuri, Near Ajanta Cinema Hall, Jorhat, Assam 785006, Jorhat
Kaziranga Florican Lodge
Kaziranga National Park, Kohora, Golaghat (Assam), Kaziranga
G.S. Road, Ulubari, Near Bishnuram Madhi Flyover, Guwahati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.