If one wishes to take a trip to Pune, one can get a long list of the places of interest in Pune. Being the cultural capital of Maharashtra, Pune has a majestic history to tell, and the places of interest in Pune has a strong bearing on these historical facts.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport/Railway Station arrival and departure Transfers
- 2 days sightseeing as per itenary (The vehicle is for point to point travel and not at guest disposal.)
- Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast & Dinner
- One fruit basket on arrival per Room
- Complimentary 2 Packaged water bottles on arrival
- Complimentary use of Tea/coffee maker in room
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive At Pune
- Arrive at Pune Airport/Railway Station and transfer to Hotel.
- On Arrival check in to Hotel followed by Non Alcoholic Welcome Drink, Fruit Basket. Dinner at
Day 2: Lavassa
- Breakfast in Hotel followed by tour to Lavassa which has Temghar Dam, waterfalls, lakes,
- watersports, Xthrill adventure and natures trail. Evening return to Hotel. Dinner at Hotel.
Day 3: Balaji
- Breakfast in Hotel followed by tour to Balaji temple followed by visit to fort jadhavagadh 1st
- museum hotel in Asia. Evening return to Hotel. Dinner at Hotel.
Day 4: Depart Pune
- After breakfast, transfer to Airport/Railway station for onward journey. Tour Concludes.
- Package cost per person in INR (valid on double sharing only)
VITS Hotel (4 star)
Adjacent to chattrapati Shivaji Sports Complex, Balewadi - 411045, Pune
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.