Kandy is a major city in Sri Lanka, located in the Central Province, Sri Lanka. The easy-going capital of the Hill Country has a lot to offer history, culture, forested hills and a touch of urban buzz. The town, and the countryside around it, is lush and green and there are many pleasant walks from the town and further afield. As night falls the city becomes eerily quiet.
Exotic Ramayan Tour Package1N Kandy , 2N Nuwara Eliya and 1N Bandarawela
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Nuwara Eliya||2 night(s)||
- Service of an English speaking Chauffeur / A national Guide for a group of 09 pax and above
- All sightseeing tours
- All entrance fees
- All applicable taxes
Devon Hotel (3 star)
No :51 Ampitiya Road, 20000 Kandy, Sri Lanka, Kandy
Pello Lake Resort
No 197/16, Upper Lake Road, 22200 Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka, Nuwara Eliya
Orient Hotel (3 star)
No -12, Dharmapala Mawatha, Bandarawela
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.