Sri Lanka’s Capital Colombo, a port city, with a rich colonial heritage, on the Western coast is a potpourri of races, religions and cultures. Colombo displays the best and worst the country has to offer. The city is a contrast itself, with mansions, lush gardens, fine dining options, shopping malls packed with expensive designer brands standing next to urban slums; diesel fumed congested roads and street markets.
Exotic Tour package1N Colombo , 1N Trincomalee , 2N Sigiriya , 1N Nuwara Eliya and 1N Negombo
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Nuwara Eliya||1 night(s)||
- Sightseeing as per tours
- All applicable taxes
- Service of an English speaking Chauffeur
Concord Grand Hotel
No. 139-141, Galle Road, Dehiwala -, Colombo
Green Park Beach Hotel
312 Dyke Street, Trincomalee
Hotel Eden Garden
Sigiriya Road, Inamaluwa, Sigiriya
Pello Lake Resort
No 197/16, Upper Lake Road, 22200 Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka, Nuwara Eliya
Hotel Honest Club
No.351, Poruthota, Kochchikade, Negombo, 11500, Sri Lanka, Negombo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.