Nepal is a landlocked country in Southern Asia, between China and India. It is one of the most fascinating countries in the world with its natural beauty, rich cultural heritage, towering Pagodas, spectacular Himalayan Ranges with worlds highest peaks It contains eight of the world's 10 highest peaks, including Mount Everest - the world's tallest - on the border with Tibet.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- NAC Car for All Package ( Toyota Car for 2-3 Pax /Toyota Van for 4-8 Pax/ Hiace for 9-12 Pax for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary.
- All Taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Kathmandu
Day 02 : In Kathmandu
Things to see and do
Swayambhu a large stupa, highly revered in Nepal, and one of the most sacred Buddhist sites in the country. It offers great views over the city, and no lack of monkeys. As ...
Day 03 : Kathmandu Sightseeing
Day 04 : Departure From Kathmandu
Deluxe room with double bed A/C
Standard room with double bed Non A/C
Deluxe single room
Standard room with single bed
P.O.Box. 11767 Thamel Marg 723/28 Thamel, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.