Sydney is the most populous city in Australia and the state capital of New South Wales. Built around the attractions of a working harbor, Sydney is the largest and most dynamic economy in the country, with a highly skilled, multi-lingual workforce and quality lifestyle. Australia’s Gold Coast is a modern city of glittering high-rise buildings, built around superb beaches, including the world renowned ‘Surfers Paradise’.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Sydney - Seat In Coach
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Gold Coast||3 night(s)||
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All the transfers and tours are on Seat In Coach basis unless and until specified
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Mercure Sydney (4 star)
818-820 George St, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia, Sydney
Grand Chancellor Surfers Paradise (5 star)
Cnr Surfers Paradise Blvd and Hanlan S, Gold Coast
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.