Kerala, located on the south-western tip of India, enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Asia. An equable climate, serene beaches, tranquil stretches of backwaters, lush hill stations and exotic wildlife are the major attractions of this land. Classical art forms, colourful festivals, exotic cuisine are some of the cultural marvels that await travellers.
Experience Hills And Backwaters2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Alleppey and 2N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- AC Indica for all transfers
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All taxes included
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel C7 (3 star)
Tea Museum Road, Nullatanni - 685612, Munnar
Periyar Meadows (3 star)
Thekkady Road, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Minar De Lake Houseboats (3 star)
S N Junction, Punnamada, Avalookkunnu P.O. - 688006, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.