Kerala, located on the south-western tip of India, enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Asia. Fondly referred to as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala was selected by the National Geographic Traveller as one of the 50 destinations of a lifetime and one of the thirteen paradises in the world.
Experience Kerala Tour Package1N Kochi , 2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Kumarakom and 1N Mararikulam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary
Sealord Hotel (3 star)
Shanmugham Road - 682 031, Kochi
Las Palmas Munnar (3 star)
NH 49, Devikulam Idukki Dist, Sukumar (RM) - 685613, Munnar
Michaels Inn (3 star)
Kumily Post, Thekkady, Idukki District. Kerala State, India. PIN- 685-509, Thekkady
Ashirwad Heritage Resorts (4 star)
Chakrampady, Kumarakom - Cumbam Road, Vayitharamattom - 686563, Kumarakom
Silver Sands Residency (3 star)
Kanjikuzhy Jn Opp. Mararikulam Police Station,S L Puram Alleppey Kerala 688523, Mararikulam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.