Experience Kerala Package ( 01 April - 15 June )
Road transport from Kochi - AC Vehicle
Hotel options available in the package
||Hotel and Room
Leisure Inn - Le Celestium
Santos King Houseboats
The Travancore Palace Beach Resort
Sightseeing and Transfers
Other inclusions available in the package
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as applicable to the itinerary
- One Candle light dinner
- One honeymoon cake
- One time flower decoration
Select Departure Airport:
Prices shown include two way flights, stay and all taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Enjoy experiencing Kerala with Alleppey house boat. Every couple must visit Kerala for their honeymoon. Kerala is heaven for couples and first timers.
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01: Cochin – Munnar
- Arrive Cochin airport / railway station, greetings and airport
- assistance, Transfer toMunnar. Munnar, the picturesque hill
- stations in India is situated at the confluence of three mountain
- streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Sprawling tea
- plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes, trekking and
- holiday facilities make this destination a popular resort town.
- Munnar is home of Nilgiri Tahrs, an endangered species of wild
- goat. On arrival, check in to the hotel with rest of the day to spend
- as you please- either relaxing or exploring tea city. Overnight at
- the Hotel in Munnar
Day 02 : Munnar
- You will be taken for a sight seeing tour of Munnar. Sightseeing
- tour around Munnar takes one to tea gardens where picturesque
- colonial towns and meandering mountain streams present photo
- opportunities galore. You will be taken for a visit
- to Rajamalai where you can watch Nilgiri Tahrs in their natural
- habitat. You will also be visiting the nearby Mattuppetty Dam,
- Kundala lake, Echo point, Blossom park. If interested you can
- have a boating in the lake. Later scroll at the local market .
- Overnight at Hotel.
Things to see and do
This National park was created to preserve the Nilgiri Tahr, which is a rare species of wild goats found only in south of the Himalayas. The vegetation of this park mainly ...
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
Kundala is a picturesque place, about 20 km from Munnar on the way to Top Station. It is at a height of 1700 meters above sea level. It is located at a distance of 20 ...
Day 03: Munnar - Thekkady
- After breakfast, drive to Thekkady. The very sound of the word
- Thekkady conjures up images of elephants, unending chains of
- hills and spice scented plantations. In the Periyar forest of
- Thekkady is one of the finest wildlife reserves in India, and spread
- across the entire district are picturesque plantations and hill towns
- that hold great opportunities for treks and mountain walks.
- Evening enjoy the boating at the periyar lake. Overnight at resort in Thekkady.
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 04: Thekkady - Alleppey Houseboat
- Morning after breakfast, check out hotel, transfer to houseboat at
- Alleppey. Enjoy the houseboat cruise through Vembanad lake,
- the biggest backwater stretch in Kerala and through the narrow
- canals of Alleppey. Houseboat cruise through the serene
- backwater stretches of gives an idea of the beauty of backwaters.
- Overnight stay in houseboat.
- (Generally we serve Kerala Food. If your require any special meals
- like main food in north Indian or food without spice etc, it has to
- be informed in advance. A/c Will Work from 8 PM - 6 AM except
- Gold gatagory Houseboat will work as required)
Things to see and do
One of the largest lakes in India, the Vembanad Lake is India's longest lake and also the largest lake in all of Kerala. The districts of Allepey, Kottayam and Ernakulam ...
Travel from Thekkady to Alleppey
Day 05: Alleppey-- Kovalam
- After breakfast checkout hotel, transfer to Kovalam. ,On arrival at
- Kovalam check into hotel. Kovalam is an internationally
- renowned beach destination. Kovalam has been a favorite haunt of
- tourists for decades. Rest of the day to explore the beach.
- Overnight at hotel in Kovalam.
Travel from Alleppey to Kovalam
Day 06: Kovalam
- After breakfast, have city tour of Trivandrum –
- visit Sree Padmanabha SwamiTemple, the foremost attraction in
- Trivandrum Kuthira Malika Palace Museum,known for its
- Travancore style of architecture, Napier Museum, houses a rare
- collection or archaeological and historical artifacts, Sree Chitra
- Art Gallery,displays paintings and other exquisite works etc.
- Overnight at the hotel in Kovalam.
Things to see and do
Kuthiramalika Palace Museum is part of the Kuthiramalika Palace (Puthen Malika Palace) and is situated on the south-east side of Sree Padmanabha Swami Temple. Kuthira Malika ...
The temple is at least 2000 years old and is an ode to Sree Parasurama, who is considered to be the mythological creator of Kerala. An abode of tranquility, this is a ...
Day 07: Departure To Trivandrum Airport / Railway Station
Morning check out hotel, transfer to airport/railway station to catch flight/train towards onward journey.
Leisure Inn - Le Celestium (3 star)
Near Tea County, colony road - 685 612, Munnar
Thekkady Junction, Kumily.P.O, Idukki - 685 509, Thekkady
Santos King Houseboats
Pathuvana Buildings, NH Bypass, Market Jn, Aluva, Kochi - 683101, Kerala,, Alleppey
The Travancore Palace Beach Resort (3 star)
Light House Road, Vizhinjam Post - 695521, Kovalam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.
Plan Your Holiday with Experts!
Enter your email address below, and we'll email you a link to reset your password: