Besides the stunning natural scenery, the enduring image of the country for most visitors is the strong sense of culture and tradition that binds the kingdom and clearly distinguishes it from its larger neighbors. Bhutan is the only Vajrayana Buddhist nation in the world, and the profound teachings of this tradition remain well preserved and exert a strong influence in all aspects of life.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Guide charges (Only Bhutan Portion).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport – Phuentsholing
Day 02: Phuentsholing – Thimphu
Day 03: Thimphu Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Memorial Chorten of Thimphu was conceived by Dungse Rinpoche (1904-1987), according to the Nyingmapa tradition of Tibetan Buddhism . It was erected in 1974 in memory ...
This is one of the oldest house in Thimphu, having been restored and transformed into Folk Heritage Museum in the year 2001 under the patronage of Her Majesty the Queen Ashi ...
Travel from Phuntsholing to Thimphu
Day 04: Thimphu – Paro Sightseeing
Day 05: Paro Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Travel from Thimphu to Paro
Day 06: Paro – Phuentsholing
Day 07: Phuentsholing – New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport
Bhutan Residence (3 star)
Norgay lam - 21101, Phuntsholing
Hotel Sambhav (3 star)
Post Box 1067, Chubachu -, Thimphu
Hotel Galingkha (3 star)
Norzin Lam, Post Box: 368 Thimphu, Bhutan, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.