Bohol island is a wonderful place to visit because of the various tourist destinations it can offer. Three of the spots worth seeing in Bohol are the Chocolate Hills, Philippine tarsier and the Loboc River Cruise.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Tagbilaran - Seat In Coach basis
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Vanilla Sky Resort
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Round trip on seat in coach basis (In and Out TAG Apt or Seaport)
- Seat in coach Countryside tour (with Loboc River Cruise with lunch on board floating restaurant)
- DOT Accredited tour guide assistance during the tour
- All necessary admission fees
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Tagbilaran
Arrive in Tagbilaran city. Meet and transfer to hotel to check in. (No Meals)
Day 2: City Tour
After hotel breakfast, start city tour to visit Blood Compact Site, Baclayon Church, Python visit (Baclayon), River Cruise via Floating Restaurant with Buffet Lunch on board, Bilar Man-made Forest, Tarsier Visit (Loboc), Butterfly Garden and Chocolate Hills. Afterwards, enjoy free time for pasalubong shopping before transfer back to hotel.
Day 3: Full Day Leisure
After hotel breakfast, enjoy free time until transfer to Tagbilaran airport/seaport. Enjoy whole day free time or join optional tour.
Day 4: Departure From Tagbilaran
After hotel breakfast, enjoy free time until check out from hotel and transfer to Tagbilaran airport/seaport.
Vanilla Sky Resort (3 star)
Kalipayan Road, Alona Beach - Panglao Island, Bohol
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.