Agra, or the city of the Taj, as it is known all over the world, is the goal of a pilgrimage to the creative best. Craftsmen who are descendants of those who worked under the Mughals know Agra for its superb inlay work on marble and soapstone. Though its political significance ended with the transfer of the capital to Delhi in 1634 by Shah Jahan, it's architectural wealth has definitely secured international fame for carpets, gold thread embroidery and leather shoes.
Explore Delhi, Mathura And Agra1N Delhi and 1N Agra
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Panicker's Guest House
5/22, Ajmal Khan Road, Opp. Bank Of Maharashtra, Karol Bagh - 110005, Delhi
Amar Yatri Niwas
181/1, Tourist Complex Area, Fatehabad Road, AGRA - 282 001., Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.