Kalimpong is a hill station in the Indian state of West Bengal. It is located at an average elevation of 1,250 meters. The town is the headquarters of the Kalimpong subdivision, a part of the district of Darjeeling. The Indian Army's 27 Mountain Division is on the outskirts of the town.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Seven Seventeen
- Return transfers from Baghdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station
- Non air-conditioned car (Indica/ Wagon R / Van for 2-3 Pax & Sumo for 4-7 Pax for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary.
- Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival New Jalpaguri Railway Station / Ixb To Kalimpong
- On arrival at New jalpaguri railway station / IXB Airport you will be met by our office Executive who will assist you to board your vehicle to
- Kalimpong . Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Kalimpong To Gangtok
- After breakfast start for sightseeing, Visit Dello, Flower / Orchid Nursery, Dr. Grahams Home , Mangal Dham , and Buddhist
- monastery ,Back to hotel for check out and transfer to Gangtok , Overnight stay at Gangtok .
Things to see and do
Dello, also known as Deolo or Deolo Hill, is a small and peaceful Himalayan hamlet in the Darjeeling district of West Bengal. At a height of 1914m and only 6km away from ...
Mangal Dham, a temple located in the beautiful town of Kalimpong, was built in 1993. The temple was constructed by Shri Krishna Pranami, a Hindu sect and in the memory of late...
Travel from Kalimpong to Gangtok
Day 03 : In Gangtok ( 3+7 Points )
- After breakfast start for city tour , First half cover Hanuman Talk , Ganesh Talk and Tashi View Point , Later proceed for rest of the
- points , that is the seven points - The Rumtek Monastery, Directorate of Handicrafts and Handlooms (Closed On Sunday), Cable
- Car ( Own Ticket ) , Research Institute of Tibetology(Closed On Sunday), Do-Drul-Chorten (Stupa ) and Flower show. Evening free
- for personal activities and shopping. overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
The Do-Drul Chorten or Stupa was built by the Venerable Trullshi Rimpoche, head of the Nyingma order of Tibeten Buddhism, in 1945. Inside the stupa, there are complete mandala...
The Rope way ride or Cable car is one of the major tourist attractions of Gangtok city. This is a must see at Gangtok as tourists can have a breathtaking view of Gangtok town ...
Rumtek Monastery also called the Dharmachakra Centre, is a gompa located in the Indian state of Sikkim near the capital Gangtok. It is a focal point for the sectarian tensions...
Tashi view point is one of major tourist attraction in Gangtok and is known for the views. Tashi View Point constructed by the King of Sikkim, Tashi Namgyal, is located at a ...
Directorate of Handicrafts & Handlooms, also known as the Government Institute of Cottage Industries, was established in 1957. Located at a distance of half km from the main ...
Day 04 : Excursion Visit Tsomgo Lake And Baba Mandir ( Timing Will Depend On The Issuance Of Permit )
- A day excursion to Tsomgo Lake - situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft and Baba Mandir - The shrine
- maid in memory of sepoy Harbahajan Sing , Back to Gangtok. Evening free , Overnight stay
Things to see and do
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
Day 05 : Gangtok To Darjeeling
- After breakfast transfer to Darjeeling , It is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. Rest of the day free for own
- activities , overnight stay at hotel.
Travel from Gangtok to Darjeeling
Day 06 : In Darjeeling
- Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill ,famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga,on way back visit Ghoom Monastery,
- Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast proceed for visit 7 points ,covering The Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and
- PNZ Zoological Park ( both closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Self Help Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden
- (outer view), Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda and Ropeway ( operational ,ropeway ride charges to be paid by guest directly) .
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
This complex was setup by the Tibetan refugees in Darjeeling on October 2, 1959 after they followed Dalai Lama and escaped from Tibet. The refugees adopted the principle of ...
Peace Pagoda or Shanti Stupa in Darjeeling started building up in the year 1972 and finished in the year of 1992. This is the only one in East - Himalayas. This beautiful ...
Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian ...
Day 07 : Darjeeling To New Jalpaguri Railway Station / Ixb
Primtam Road, Near Kumudini Homes High School - 734301, Kalimpong
MG Marg , Gangtok , Sikkim,737101, Gangtok
Hotel Seven Seventeen (3 star)
26, H.D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.