South Africa's scenic beauty, magnificent outdoors, sunny climate, cultural diversity and reputation for delivering value for money have made it one of the world's fastest growing leisure – and business – travel destinations.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Cape Town||3 night(s)||
Saint Georges Lodge
|Sun City||2 night(s)||
Sun City Cabanas
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Cape Town
Day 2: Cape Town Sightseeing
Day 3: Peninsula Tour
Day 4: Cape Town To Sun Sity
Travel from Cape Town to Sun City
Fly to Asyut, travel
Day 5: Leisure At Sun City
Day 6: Sun City To Johannesburg
Things to see and do
Travel from Sun City to Johannesburg
Travel to Asyut, fly to Johannesburg
Travel to Asyut, fly to Sun City, drive
Day 7: Departure
Saint Georges Lodge (4 star)
178 B Victoria Road, Woodstock - 7925, Cape Town
Sun City Cabanas (3 star)
Sun City Resort, Pilanesberg P O Box 3, North West 0316 South Africa, Sun City
Courtyard Sandton (4 star)
130 Rivonia Road, Sandown, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2128, South Africa, Johannesburg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.