One of the most popular tourist destinations of India, Shimla is also the state capital of Himachal Pradesh. This hill station derives its name from "Goddess Shyamla", an avatar of Goddess Kali. Shimla still retains its colonial charm and ambience that is not found anywhere else in India. Shimla is one tourist destination that can be visited any time during the year. Summers are warm with cool and pleasant evenings while the winter temperatures can fall below zero.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Silverine Shimla
- Airport Transfers
- Simla Local -The Scandal Point, Kaali Baari temple and Jakhoo temple.
- Excursion to Kufri and Naldehra
- Breakfast and Dinners
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Delhi To Shimla (368 Kms / 10 Hrs)
Day 2: Shimla Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Viceregal Lodge of Shimla is a heritage building that is situated on the Observatory Hill of Shimla. This building originally used to be the dwelling hub .The building is ...
Christ Church, Shimla, is the second oldest church in North India, after St John's Church in Meerut.Built in the neo-Gothic style in 1857 to serve the largely Anglican British...
The Gaiety Theatre was originally part of a huge town hall complex in the neo-Gothic style, spanning the Mall and the Ridge. This was built to reflect what Pamela Kanwar calls...
Any one visiting the city is bound to come to this place and feel the mysterious vibes of the long forgotten stories. In the young rebellious love between the two people of...
Day 3: Shimla Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The most famous attraction of Naldehra hill station is the 18 - hole golf course that is considered to be the most challenging golf course. Nestled between the beautiful ...
Day 4: Shimla - Delhi (368 Kms / 11 Hrs)
Hotel Silverine Shimla (3 star)
Near High Court, The Mall - 171001, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.