Like various other cities of Rajasthan, in Jaisalmer too you will find different facets of its own glorious heritage too. Tough you can find historical monuments scattered all over the city, the Jaisalmer Fort will immediately command your attention. Made of sand stones and locally known as Sonar Quila, the Jaisalmer Fort is a dominating structure between the sands.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Jodhpur
- Reach Jodhpur, drive from Jodhpur to Khimsar (Approx 1.5 hrs drive), enjoy property.
- Overnight @ Khimsar Fort.
Day 2: Khimsar
Day 3: Khimsar To Bikaner
- Drive from Khimsar to Bikaner (Approx 5 hrs drive), local sightseeing. Overnight @
Travel from Khimsar to Bikaner
Day 4: Local Sightseeing
Day 5: Bikaner To Jaisalmer
- Drive from Bikaner to Jaisalmer (Approx 5 hrs drive), local sightseeing. Overnight @
Travel from Bikaner to Jaisalmer
Day 6: Local Sightseeing
Day 7: Jaislamer To Jodhpur
Khimsar Fort (4 star)
P.O. Khimsar, Khimsar, Nagaur District, Rajasthan 341025, Khimsar
Lallgarh Palace (4 star)
Lallgarh Complex, Ganganagar Road - 334001, Bikaner
Fort Rajwada (4 star)
No.1, Hotel Complex Jodhpur Barmer Link Road Jaisalmer 345001, Jaisalmer
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.