Shimla is the capital city of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, located in northern India. Shimla is bounded by Mandi and Kullu in the north, Kinnaur in the east, the state of Uttarakhand in the south-east and Solan and Sirmaur to the south. Shimla acts as a hub for India's tourism sector. It is among the top 10 preferred entrepreneurial locations in India.
|AC Indica||AC Swift Dzire||AC Indigo||AC Innova||Tempo Traveler (12 Seater)||Tempo Traveler (9 Seater)|
|+ $ 61||+ $ 76||+ $ 76||+ $ 137||+ $ 244||+ $ 259|
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At New Delhi Later Proceed To Shimla
- Morning pick up from Domestic airport/ railway station Delhi, meet and greeted by our representative and directly drive to Shimla. Shimla, the capital of Himachal Pradesh and former summer capital of British India. Where you can see the nature beauty.
- On arrival at Shimla, check into the hotel. Rest and relax later dinner at hotel and overnight stay.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Shimla To Kufri Later Back To Shimla
- Early morning breakfast. Same day excursion of Kufri and back to Shimla by the evening."Kufri's famed ski slopes views and the small zoo. The area has breathtaking views of the Himalayan peaks foreshadowed by the terraced fields and verdant forests.
- Dinner at hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
Kufri is also a heaven for nature enthusiasts and wildlife lovers as the Himalayan Nature Park is situated on the outskirts of the town. It is especially popular. Among ...
Day 3: Shimla To New Delhi
Double Deluxe Room
Club House Room
Super Deluxe Room
Honeymoon Inn (3 star)
The Mall, Near CM House - 171001, Shimla
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.