Darjeeling sprawls hill station during the days of the Raj, a lovely Victorian town was built among the Himalayan foothills. Darjeeling conjures visions of snow peaks, serenity of vibrant green hills steeped in splendour, a land of breathtaking beauty crowned by the majestic Himalayas.
Explore The Beauty Of Darjeeling Hills With Tista River...2N Darjeeling and 3N Lamahatta
Last Booked 6 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- River rafting charges
- Campfire charges
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
4, Cooch Behar Road Adjacent to Darjeeling Telephone Exchange (Gandhi Road) - 34101, Darjeeling
P.O - Lamahatta Dist. - Darjeeling - 734213, Lamahatta
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.