Kathmandu, Chitwan & Pokhara Tour which combines natural, cultural, and wildlife experiences. Stroll in a medieval streets of Kathmandu full of architectural wonders, make a boat ride in a Himalayan lake or a canoe trip in the dense sub-tropical jungle, or learn to follow the wild-lives in their natural habitat.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kathmandu||3 night(s)||Room only|
Jungle Nepal Resort
- Airport transfers by a non A/c vehicle exclusively.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by a non A/c vehicle exclusively.
- Presently applicable 24.3% Hotel Taxes (13% VAT and 10% Service charge).
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 - Kathmandu
Day 02 – Kathmandu
Things to see and do
Pashupatinath Temple is one of the most significant Hindu temples of shiva in the world, located on the banks of the bagmati river in the eastern part of kathmandu, the ...
Day 03 – Kathmandu / Chitwan ( 175 Kms )
- Drive to Chitwan. Chitwan is 175 Km & is a 06 hours drive from Kathmandu. Situated in the Terai plains Chitwan offers pure retreat to the Jungle lovers and nature i.e forest lovers.
- Enjoy jungle observation at Chitwan National park. The highlight being the Elephant Safari in the jungles which will take place in the evening or morning time depending on the time you reach the resort. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 – Chitwan / Pokhara ( 210 Kms )
- Drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is 165 Kms & is a 05 hours drive from Chitwan. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) in good weather there are splendid views right from the hotel.
- You will visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple,Goddess Durga, was brought from India. Apart from the peace and tranquility that can be felt in this region, the premises of the temple offers a good view of the Himalaya on a clear day. The temple is in the area of the bazaar, hence,a journey of the old bazaar can be combined with a visit to the temple. Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. During summer and rainy season, the waterfall takes its real form, with gushing water splashing and making its way through the rocks. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. This cave is popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave. Overnight at hotel.
Things to see and do
Also known as Patale Chhango, this waterfall marks the point where the Pardi Khola stream vanishes underground. When the stream is at full bore after monsoon rains, the sound ...
Travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara
Bus via Kathmandu
Day 05 – Pokhara / Kathmandu
Travel from Pokhara to Chitwan
Day 06 – Kathmandu / Airport
Kantipur Hotel (3 star)
VIP Area, Lake-Side Pokhara, Pokhara 33700, Nepal, Pokhara
Jungle Nepal Resort
Bachhauli-2, Sauraha, Chitwan National Park, Chitwan
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.