Gangtok is a popular place with tourists heading on treks, though the facilities do not reflect the number of international visitors. Gangtok could easily be one of the cleanest cities you've ever come across. Highly organised and beautifully maintained, it is the Switzerland of the east.There are quite a few places for vegetarians to eat, since it is mostly dominated by Buddhist culture. The city is a fascinating place to spend a few nights, the winding side
Exploring Sikkim With Ranka Monastery Visit3N Gangtok and 2N Pelling
Last Booked 1 hour ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- All transfer By 01 Non Ac Indica / Wagon R / Tata Sumo / Similar
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary - vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
Yangthang Heritage (4 star)
Kazi Road Gangtok - 737101 Sikkim, India, Gangtok
Norbu Ghang Retreat and Spa (4 star)
Pelling West Sikkim - 737113, Pelling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.