Phuket is Thailand's largest island and one of the most popular tourist destinations in Southeast Asia. This island is rich in natural resources and has the perfect weather for agriculture while providing colorful tropical vistas. The terrain is varied supporting a variety of plants and animals, addition to agricultural.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bangkok - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Patong Pearl Resortel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Phuket City Tour
- Transfer from Phuket Airport to Phuket Hotel
- Transfer from Phuket Hotel to Phuket Airport
- All transfers in seat in coach basis
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok And Transfer To Phuket
Upon arrival at Phuket our representative will welcome your and transfer you to Phuket. Day at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Phuket Sightseeing
A morning is best started with a majestic view of the surroundings followed with a hearty breakfast. Get ready and set off for a Phuket city tour to cover the city landmarks. After the tour, rest of the day is at leisure. You can relax at your hotel or you can explore Phuket’s exotic beaches. Indulge in exciting water sports or enjoy a relaxed swim or snorkeling in the sea. Return to the hotel and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Phuket
Day at leisure. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Departure
After enjoying breakfast, check-out of your hotel in the morning and proceed to the airport to board the flight.
Deluxe Suite Room
Patong Pearl Resortel (3 star)
13 Sawasdeeruk Road Patong Beach, Kathu - 83150, Phuket
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.