The two medieval cities famous for arts and architectures - Patan and Bhaktapur. Then you drive into the mountains to Pokhara along the cascading Trishuli River below. Pokhara, well-known as a Lake City, the gateway to world famous Annapurna Region, is not only Nepal's but one of the most beautiful valley world today have. Moreover, popularly known as a city of Himalayan lakes, caves, waterfalls, rivers, and mountains.
Fabulous Kathmandu Heritage Package3N Kathmandu and 2N Pokhara
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kathmandu - Non A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kathmandu||3 night(s)||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- International airport transfers by a non A/c vehicle.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- Domestic airport transfers in Kathmandu by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
Kantipur Hotel (3 star)
VIP Area, Lake-Side Pokhara, Pokhara 33700, Nepal, Pokhara
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.