|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Fairmont Dubai
- All taxes are inclusive except Dubai Tourism Fee (to be paid at hotel only)
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner on Seat in coach basis
- Desert Safari with Dune Bashing, Camel Ride, Sand Ski, BBQ Dinner and Belly Dance - seat in 4 wheen drive basis maximum 6 person sharing a vehicle
- Arrival and Departure transfers between Dubai International Airport and Hotel on seat in coach basis
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Fairmont Dubai is a business-friendly hotel located in Dubai's Trade Centre 1 neighborhood, close to Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, Dubai Mall, and Burj Khalifa. Additional points of interest include Jumeirah Mosque and Wafi City Mall.
The Fairmont Dubai's restaurant serves lunch and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. The property's full-service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 5-star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Dubai property has 1043 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. Complimentary shuttle services include an area shuttle and a shopping center shuttle. Business services, concierge services, limo/town car service, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Valet parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. The property has designated areas for smoking.
394 air-conditioned guestrooms at The Fairmont Dubai feature minibars and coffee/tea makers. Accommodations offer city views. Beds come with premium bedding. All rooms include separate sitting areas and desks. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer bidets, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. Wired high-speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to complimentary newspapers and safes, guestrooms offer multi-line phones with voice mail. 40-inch LCD televisions have premium satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms also include complimentary bottled water, slippers, blackout drapes/curtains, and welcome amenities. Guests may request in-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding, and wake-up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Facilities at hotel
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
- Baby Sitting
- Airport Transfer
- Room Service
- Concierge Services
- Children's Club
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Facility
- Air Conditioning
- Tennis Courts
One Bedroom Suite
Two Bedroom Suite
Fairmont Gold Room
Fairmont Gold One Bedroom Suite
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.