Jaipur, the capital city of Rajasthan is one of the colorful cities in India and is famous for its culture, forts, monuments, lakes and palaces. The city was designed by Vidyadhar Bhattacharya, an architect from Bengal and is the only living city in India that symbolizes the nine divisions of the Universe through nine rectangular sectors.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Umaid Bhawan
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Pick up and drop from Delhi airport or railway station
- All applicable taxes included
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Jaipur
Things to see and do
Jantar Mantar built in 1728, it is one of Sawai Jai Singh's unique observatories. It has instruments that have been scientifically designed to predict the movement of the ...
Day 2: Jaipur Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Upon visiting the magnificant City Palace,it's easy to see that the royal family of Jaipur was one of the richest in India.The huge complex of courtyards,gardens,and buildings...
Hawa Mahal, is a palace in Jaipur. It was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, and designed by Lal Chand Ustad in the form of the crown of Krishna, the Hindu god. Its...
Birla Temple, Jaipur At the foot of Moti Dungri fort is the Birla Temple. This temple forms one of the major attractions of Jaipur. Birla Temple of Jaipur looks stunning, when...
Amber Fort is an old fort, built in 1592 by Raja Man Singh. This fort is also very popularly known as the Amer Palace. The Amer Fort was built in red sandstone and marble and ...
Day 3: Departure From Jaipur
Royal Deluxe room
Hotel Umaid Bhawan (3 star)
D1-2A, Behind Collectorate, Via Bank Road, Bani Park - 302016, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.