Kota Kinabalu is situated on the tropical island of Borneo, and is the state capital of the Malaysian state. Kota Kinabalu is not only an instant resort city but also the perfect place for business, congresses and meetings.A modern capital with a warm hospitality that you hardly find in many places around the world. Just around a corner you have long sandy beaches, paradise islands, virgin coral reefs, tropical rain forests; and the mighty Mount Kinabalu is only 90 minutes away.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kota Kinabalu - A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kota Kinabalu||2 night(s)||
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return Transfers Penang Airport / Ferry Terminal to beach / city hotel (SIC basis)
- Half day Round Island Tour @ 0900hrs (SIC basis)
- 2 Nights stay in Deluxe Sea View
The Magellan Sutera Resort (5 star)
1 Sutera Harbour Boulevard, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, Kota Kinabalu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.