Kota Kinabalu is situated on the tropical island of Borneo, and is the state capital of the Malaysian state. Kota Kinabalu is not only an instant resort city but also the perfect place for business, congresses and meetings.A modern capital with a warm hospitality that you hardly find in many places around the world. Just around a corner you have long sandy beaches, paradise islands, virgin coral reefs, tropical rain forests; and the mighty Mount Kinabalu is only 90 minutes away.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kota Kinabalu||2 night(s)||
The Magellan Sutera Resort
- Return Transfers Penang Airport / Ferry Terminal to beach / city hotel (SIC basis)
- Half day Round Island Tour @ 0900hrs (SIC basis)
- 2 Nights stay in Deluxe Sea View
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Kota Kinabalu
Day 2: Visit Heritage Village And City Highlights
Things to see and do
Kota Kinabalu City Mosque, a 'floating' mosque located along Jalan Tun Fuad Stephens overlooking Likas Bay is another major mosque in the city with interesting contemporary ...
Tanjung Aru is a sub-district of Kota Kinabalu in Sabah , of Malaysia . Its main feature is its beach called Tanjung Aru Beach which stretches to over 2 kilometres long...
Day 3: Kota Kinabalu Departure
Deluxe Garden View
Deluxe Sea View
Magellan Club Room
Magellan Club Suite
The Magellan Sutera Resort (5 star)
1 Sutera Harbour Boulevard, 88100 Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, Kota Kinabalu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.