The Best of Kuala Lumpur is a combination of city and countryside tour.This tour is specially designed for those who have limited time eg waiting for transit, on business trip and those are frequent in Kuala Lumpur.This tour enables you to see some major landmarks of the city, historical places, holy places, different culture, religion and people.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kuala Lumpur||2 night(s)||
Pyramid Tower Hotel Of Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Kuala Lumpur
Day 2: Sightseeing Of Kuala Lumpur
Things to see and do
The Petronas Towers, also known as the Petronas Twin Towers (Malay: Menara Petronas, or Menara Berkembar Petronas), are twin skyscrapers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. According ...
The National Monument is a sculpture that commemorates those who died in Malaysia 's struggle for freedom, principally against the Japanese occupation during World War II...
Dataran Merdeka (Independence Square) is one of Malaysia's most historic landmarks located in Kuala Lumpur city centre. Upon gaining independence from British rule, it was ...
Sultan Abdul Samad Building - Originally the offices of the Colonial Secretariat, they later served as the first administrative centre of the Malayan government. Built in 1848...
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur Departure
Pyramid Tower Hotel Of Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa (5 star)
Persiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway - 47500, Petaling Jaya
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.