Thailand is a wondrous kingdom, featuring Buddhist temples, exotic wildlife, and spectacular islands. Along with a fascinating history and a unique culture that includes delectable Thai food and massage, Thailand features a modern capital city, and friendly people who epitomize Thailand’s “land of smiles” reputation.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Nova Platinum Hotel
Marvel Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok half day city tour.
- Pattaya coral island tour with lunch
- All tours & transfers on Seat in coach basis.
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes on Thai Airways Ex-Delhi.
- Transfers from Bangkok Airport to Pattaya Hotel
- Transfers from Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel
- Transfers from hotel to bangkok airport.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Nova Platinum Hotel (4 star)
562-562/1 Moo 10, Pratamnak Road, Banglamung, Pattaya City, Chonburi - 20260, Pattaya
Marvel Hotel Bangkok (4 star)
30, Sukhumvit Road, Soi 22, Klongtoey, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand 10110, Bangkok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.