The one land that all men desire to see, and having seen onc by even a glimpse would not give that glimpse for the shows of the rest of the world combined Mark Twain. Nestled among the rolling mountains with the glistening Mount Kanchenjunga towering over the azure sky, Darjeeling fondly called "Queen of the Hills", provides a perfect gateway for those seeking to be in harmony with nature.
Fascinating Himalayan Golden Triangle Package2N Darjeeling , 1N Kalimpong and 2N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Mohit (3 star)
H.D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
The Soods Garden Retreat
8.5Miles, Rishi Road, Near Petrol Pump - 734301, Kalimpong
Greendale Residence (3 star)
Tenzing & Tenzing, Near Seesha Golai, 31-A, National Highway, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.